Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Patriotic July 4th Fashion

Pin It It's time to get out your Red, White, & Blue and celebrate this amazing country we are all so lucky and blessed to call home. This year show your tribute to America with your fabulous fashion! I love a great patriotic outfit and now we have a style for every occasion whether its a summer bbq, fireworks with friends, or a sophisticated date with your sweety. Enjoy, I know which one of these I'll be wearing...






 I love this Born in the USA Sweater for those chili nights and you cant go wrong with a great comfy pair of Toms. This bag is also super unique and amazing.









Accent your casual outfit with an American Flag Scarf perfect for those who want to add a little something but not go too over-bored. I also love these red striped accessories. This is the perfect ensemble if you're celebrating on the beach or going out on the boat.









I love a cute striped dress with a great Red Jacket or Blazer So Cute!








This one is my personal favorite and designed out of one of my own outfits. I love, love, love blazers and shorts that tie at the front. These shoes are great and that Adidas watch is perfect for a little unexpected flair.





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment