Monday, June 18, 2012

Top 10 Beauty Product Must Haves

Pin It
After learning 5 essential ingredients to look for, now lets talk about the top 10 must have beauty products. Having a set of Essentials is important, but it doesn't mean they have to be expensive. Always look at the ingredients regardless of the price. Even high end beauty products like Keihls are loaded with Sulfates. Also remember just because there are some good ingredients listed doesn't mean its a high percentage, look for the best ingredients to be listed first, if they're listed last this means they contain a low percent. So Lets get started!
1. Maybelline Collosal ( The Bright Yellow Tube)
I've modeled for over 10yrs and even top make up artist always pull out the yellow tube of mascara. I've tried every type of mascara suggested from the $8 tube to the $20 and still Maybelline's Collosal is always my go to mascara. I also get it in waterproof so it never smudges.


2. Eyelash Curler
The difference is night and day. I always have to curl my eyelashes and I highly suggest everyone adds an eyelash curler to their beauty regiment. It can make a dramatic difference. I get compliments and have even had people mistake my real eyelashes for falsies!
CET Domain 30010404 TouchBeauty White Heated Eyelash Curler

3. Clarisonic
You've heard the hype and now let me set the record straight and say please believe everything you've heard. Using a sonicare facial brush is a MUST! I used to apply microdermabrasion aluminum oxide crystals to my face wash every day to exfoliate my skin and thanks to this great product I no longer do this. This product is excellent for exfoliating the skin, which reduces pore size, diminishes lines and wrinkles, and reduces acne breakouts. My skin is now clear, smooth, and radiant!

4. Walgreens Glycolic Face Cream
Glycolic Acid is an amazing AHA and this inexpensive cream will leave your skin smooth and gently exfoliated by the next morning. This is a great cream to use once a week before you go to bed.

5. Eucerine Intensive Repair Lotion
This is another amazing AHA product which will leave your skin looking amazing. It exfoliates dead skin and is perfect if your skin ever gets ashy, very dry, or even skin that suffers from tiny bumps on the arms and legs. You can also use this to prevent razor burn on your bikini area!

6.Cerave
This is the only face wash I will ever use. Most don't realize that acne is caused my over washing your skin which causes your oil glands to go into over drive resulting in acne breakouts. The best thing you can do is use a very gentle face wash that doesn't strip moisture and will leave your skin balanced. This face wash also has that very important ingredient from my previous blog "hyaluronic acid" 




7. Trader Joe's Nourashing Shampoo & Conditioner


I NEVER use shampoos with sulfates in them, they will make your hair dry, brittle, and increase breakage while actually stripping your hair of moisture. However usually all natural shampoos and conditioners can be a lot more expensive, but not at Trader Joes. They have a great line of all natural skincare products and their list of ingredients cannot be beat, the second ingredient listed is Rosemary Oil! They are also very inexpensive and will only set you back about $5..you cant beat that price for the quality of their product.



8. Shower Filter

Harsh Chemicals and hard water can really take its toll on your hair and skin. I highly recommend getting a Shower Filter which is super easy to install. It will make a huge difference in the way your skin feels and will keep moisture in, not strip it away. It will also keep your shower cleaner and reduce all those ugly hard water stains.








9. Small Electric Trimmer


Every woman should own one of these for those days you just can't make it to get those eyebrows waxed. In fact I haven't had my eyebrows waxed in years and no one can ever tell. I use mine all the time to shape up my eyebrows.
Phillips Precisionperfect Trimmer




10. Spray on Pantyhose


Lets face it, no one wears pantyhose anymore, it's only ok to wear decorative or black tights. So what to do when you need picture perfect smooth amazingly tanned legs? Look no further than spray on panty hose. If I'm going on a special night out and wearing that little mini or my little sexy romper I want amazing legs. With my little spray on pantyhose secret I get compliments all the time. They will cover any bruises or veins, add some color, and make your legs look perfectly even. They will even add some nice definition. It will just be our little secret =)









Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment